1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
BeltFed GURU
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been informed that i shall receive one of the copies of TTpete`s CD`s of the TM i will be burning 10 copies for distrubitution here to speed up the spread of this rare TM it is required that it be a freebie and that each recipient must burn and send out two more copies to that end please post your need of this CD here in this thread as i get the copies made the first 10 will be contacted by me Via PM for send address and those people can then use the postings list to send out to others who are not in the first 10 ,brake the chain and yea shall be cursed by the gods and they will not be gentil on yea :eek: :eek: as you are notified that you have recived the send address request please edit /agknowlage so we dont get duplications
time frame about two weeks to first mailing

MY sincere thanks to BLAKE`s GUNS for providing this manna from heaven

THAT IS ALL LOL :D :p

brassmagnet is out cause he is getting his from my M2hb.net mail list

gearlogo is No1
DRH is No2
raysosc is No3
Bucknaked Racing is No 4
Aurora is No 5
Colorado1919 is No 6
AzTinker is No 7
Lucky#13 is No 8
TANKER is No 9
xdevildog is No 10
all copys called for PM me your address

·
Registered
439 Posts
Burn some and post some

Somebody get me a copy and I will burn some and yousendit.com
as well.

--ray

·
Registered
61 Posts
OK, I am going to ask everyone to now contact either Blake or belt fed frog for copies. Those of you who will get a copy from me know who you are, and I will send them on Monday, because I'm going out of town this weekend.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bucknaked Racing since i am doing a 10 times copy do your best if ya cant well i have already take care of it but do try please

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
M3 TM CD "chain"

Put me down for one from the "frog" or whoever is next in line above me. I'll make ten and pass them along.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Belt sent you two PMs on the CD.

·
Registered
61 Posts
CD's are going out this AM to the following:

Dr. Fixit

belt fed frog

Prof

All have agreed to forward copies to others. And when the others get theirs, please guys, help your buddy out by sending him a copy as well. We are all friends here, and I for one am against anyone making twenty bucks for copying one CD from a public domain manual. If anybody has a neat TM they would like to share, I would be happy to scan it in and return it.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,235 Posts
Okay, who's list do I get on for a CD? I'll be happy to make a couple copies to send out to others! [email protected]

-Rollin

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,235 Posts
What? You mean start at the beginning? Oh! :eek: Got it, thanks!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Belt fed frog did you miss the to PMs I sent you.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts