1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was the auxiliary charging bar and bolt stud for the M37 the same parts that were used for the 1919A5 or were they different?

Keith

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are different
Thanks for the reply, I located the info I was searching for finally. I didn't realize m1919tech had an area on the A5. What an excellent source for Browning .30 information, big thanks to all who make it available.

Keith

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I located the info I was searching for finally. I didn't realize m1919tech had an area on the A5. What an excellent source for Browning .30 information, big thanks to all who make it available.

Keith
That's all kkkriverrats' hard work, with lots of help from Gatekeeper and other contributors. Glad you found the answers you needed. Are there any particular parts you need?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's all kkkriverrats' hard work, with lots of help from Gatekeeper and other contributors. Glad you found the answers you needed. Are there any particular parts you need?
We need to throw your name in with that crowd as well, great job to all involved. I have a few NOS A5 parts, depending on how many parts have to be newly manufactured will determine if I move forward with an A5 build. I'll send you a list of what I have and what I'm still needing when I get back home this weekend. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Keith

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
We need to throw your name in with that crowd as well, great job to all involved. I have a few NOS A5 parts, depending on how many parts have to be newly manufactured will determine if I move forward with an A5 build. I'll send you a list of what I have and what I'm still needing when I get back home this weekend. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Keith
m1919tech is/was a collective effort with many people adding a piece to the puzzle and for that I am grateful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts