1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty pleased with the outcome - just thought I'd share some pics of the finished product. Still working on the tripod - I really want to test fire this thing and the shoulder fired Ferret 50!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Someday I would like to have on too. Prices are still going up too, I am sure. Do you know what kind of price range it is costing to do home builds now days?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Outstanding Work!

I'd love to see some video's ;)

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I would like one too. Really nice job.

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys - it was a very interested process and I learned a lot. These are awsome weapons and really fun builds, albiet slightly more work than the 1919's. You can bet I'll post some video when I get the tripod done and give it some range time :)

Oh yeah, here is a pic of the Ferret 50 I finally got the lower for - been waiting for 3 months for it.

How long will 1200 rounds of ball ammo and tracer ammo last me do you think? :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Cologunner and NWCID: Home Building Cost Estimate

Here's my guess:

M3 HB parts kit from Christos, already machined for KMP parts - $3375
80% KMP RSP/sear/trigger - $775
M2 Bbl - $300
Bbl Shims - $35
Rivets - $50
Parkerizing, miscellaneous materials, $100
Shipping to get all this stuff - $125

TOTAL MATERIALS - $4760

What'd I forget? I'm assuming the builder has tools, or most of them, or can borrow...

Prof

BTW - Beautiful gun, Brass...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Spades come with the christos kit. If you upgade to the full kit. My total was around 47-4800 all in all. But thats when it gets to costing lots of money. Extra stuff you cant live without.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,344 Posts
christos is A++ to deal with i hear the kits now come with rivets and already converted to M2 early style breech lock with all the parts ,i had CWA finish the kit out and it is a beauty unbeliveable deep black park ,fit and finish worth every penny paid to finish out

1 - 20 of 20 Posts