1919 A4 Forums banner

Marcolmar UKM

Tags
marcolmar ukm
5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Joni 
#1 ·
Ever since I picked up my first UK59 I have always loved the overall design of this Czech platform. A while back I heard that Marcolmar was in the process of putting together a tactical more urban version of this rifle, a "PKM/ UK59 hybrid" ......so after a long wait it finally arrived :) The UKM! This rifle is just as I expected it to be...built tough and put together with the highest degree of craftsmanship....David over at Marcolmar does great work like always. The UKM has several features that differ from the original 59 which include a shorter barrel, Black injection molded furniture, modified gas block/ bipod....also features a fore end rail system as well as a rail on the receiver for mounting an optic...comes with a magpul flip up rear sight.
Rite out of the box I put close to 150rnds through it with ZERO issues........Theirs not all that many semi beltfeds you can say that about at least in my experience theirs not. The rifle functioned great and was very enjoyable to shoot....like with all semi UKs my only complaint is the trigger pull. So far ive only hit out to around 300yrds with the iron sights....I do intend to put an optic of some kind on it soon...cant wait to see what kind of groupings I can get :)

If your looking for something cool and unique....I would definitely recommend picking one of these up for sure

Gun Rifle Firearm Machine gun Trigger
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun
Gun Rifle Firearm Air gun Airsoft
Gun Airsoft Airsoft gun Shooting Shooting sport
Gun Grass Airsoft Air gun Shooting
Gun Machine gun Airsoft Shooting Grass
Gun Rifle Firearm Machine gun Trigger
Gun Firearm Rifle Machine gun Trigger

See less See more
#2 ·
Beautiful firearm Joni, that is a treasure for sure. Yes David Bane does do nice work and the Chech guns are always a quality firearm.
I bet if you put a nice scope on that you will be pleasantly surprised how accurate it really is. Thanks for posting the pictures. :thumbup:
CaptMax

#3 ·
That's totally cool. Dave Bayne is a first class gentleman, and his products are superb. I have a Marcolmar UK vz 59 we built as a postie, and it is beautiful and runs like a top. I didn't know they were making this new version, and it looks as nicely executed as I would expect from Dave and his excellent associates. They took great care of me, and working with them was a great experience. Keep us up to date, Joni, as you get more time with this beauty. :cool:

#4 ·
Ya everything ive ever bought from David has been flawless for sure.....great guy to deal with. The main attribute that attracted me to the UK was the fact it was chambered in the "famous" 7.62x54r round. The Czechs utilized this round because it can be used for suppressive fire and be accurate enough to hit out to a decent range.....hens "Universal Machine gun". 7.62x54r is close to 125 years old design and its still being used today...its by far one of my favorite cartridges :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.