1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checking in with you guys to see what interest there would be if I ran some 8mm barrels? We would also consider making any other caliber or configuration (A6 1917 ect). Our shop will entertain 50 barrels or more. I am NOT taking preorders or commitments just gauging interest. You can email me directly or post here
Thanks
Dave
Sarco Inc
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Depending on price, I could use another '17 8mm barrel.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Believe it or not: I could use a few standard 1919A4 configuration, 8mm barrels. Provided they're not $225 a pop.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Also depending on price I would take a 1919a4 and a 1917a1 8mm barrels. have 10k + of high pressure greek or turkish stuff that I will not shoot anymore out of my FA mg42. anybody got a extra CRA matching trunion ( camming section) for sale ? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Also depending on price I would take a 1919a4 and a 1917a1 8mm barrels. have 10k + of high pressure greek or turkish stuff that I will not shoot anymore out of my FA mg42. anybody got a extra CRA matching trunion ( camming section) for sale ? :rolleyes:
Sorry to hear about the MG42!
I just looked thru the bin of MG42/M53 camming sections I have here (around 40-50 of them).
Most have the Yugoslavian P/N stamping.
A few seem to have no maker mark at all, just an unknown small mark and a 2-4 digit number and a letter (I suspect its part of the guns serial number)

Back on track, I could use some 1919A4 barrels in 8MM.

Richard

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Dave,
If you are having 8mm barrels new made please consider making MG42 barrels also. they really have dried up. the camming sections are readily available but not the barrels. Also if you do make any sort of 8mm barrel for 1919, 1917, MG42 ETC please CHROME LINE them !!! most of all 8mm out there is corrosive !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts