1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All 5 sets SOLD to barrelxchange SPF

(Lot 1) TWO WWII Finnish Maxim ammo cans in good condition as shown in photograph. May need repair to or replacement of carrying strap. They are $16.00 for the pair plus $18.75 for insured priority mail shipping (two cans fit into a large flat rate box). This is set 1.
DSC_3601.JPG

(Lot 2) TWO WWII, one early Finnish and one Russian Maxim ammo cans in good condition as shown in photograph. May need repair to or replacement of carrying strap. They are $16.00 for the pair plus $18.75 for insured priority mail shipping (two cans fit into a large flat rate box). This is set 2.
DSC_3602.JPG

(Lot 3) TWO WWII Finnish Maxim ammo cans in good condition as shown in photograph. May need repair to or replacement of carrying strap. They are $16.00 for the pair plus $18.75 for insured priority mail shipping (two cans fit into a large flat rate box). This is set 3.
DSC_3603.JPG

(Lot 4) TWO WWII Finnish Maxim ammo cans in good condition as shown in photograph. May need repair to or replacement of carrying strap. They are $16.00 for the pair plus $18.75 for insured priority mail shipping (two cans fit into a large flat rate box). This is set 4.
DSC_3604.JPG

(Lot 5) TWO WWII Finnish Maxim ammo cans in good condition as shown in photograph. May need repair to or replacement of carrying strap. They are $16.00 for the pair plus $18.75 for insured priority mail shipping (two cans fit into a large flat rate box). This is set 5.
DSC_3605.JPG

Please ask any questions before you say you will take it. First “I will take it”, followed up with a PM gets it. All items will be shipped by insured priority mail at actual cost.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
(Lot 2) "I will take it" if not sold already.
PM me the payment details.
CaptMax

1 - 11 of 11 Posts