1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas to everyone! May you enjoy the season with family, friends, lots of good food, holiday spirit, and remember the reason we celebrate.
Christmas at our home this year includes two new babies, at least this year the ornaments are safe.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Merry Christmas to all, here's a picture that should gladden the heart.

Harry, an Army vet, got one of our blankets. He seems pretty happy, keep this picture in your heart.

Thanks to all the board members who contributed to our raffle.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Christmas gifts

Harry, an Army vet, got one of our blankets. He seems pretty happy, keep this picture in your heart.

And this explains why we always receive more than we give.

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
He seems happy indeed. I'd like to add my best wishes to everyone for a joyous holiday season and a wonderful 2016!

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts

Merry Christmas to all and Charlie God bless you for taking care of our men and women whom served my hat is off to you. I hope you all have a great holiday and stay safe in your travels. I am just glad to be home it has been a very long year of being on the road so I plan on enjoying what time I have left with friends and family. God bless

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Merry Christmas to all, especially to our veterans and those (like Charlie!) who do so much for them. This remains the best gun board on the net. Thanks to all of you who served, and here's to a grand new year!

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Yup. Charlie's a keeper. Merry Christmas to all (and may the new year bring factory fresh, mil-spec .308 FMJ for $0.15 per round. . .delivered!) :redspot:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts