1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
....and to all....

A Blessed and Peaceful Christmas to Christians. A Holy and Peaceful Hanauka to my Jewish friends. And to the followers of Islam...may you uphold the true tennets of your religion of 'peace'. And to all....a good night. If my wish's are not politically correct enough...get over it. This is the United States of America and no one has a right to NOT be offended.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
Merry Christmas Dave please wish everyone the best for me. I will see you next week.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
A Blessed and Peaceful Christmas to Christians. A Holy and Peaceful Hanauka to my Jewish friends. And to the followers of Islam...may you uphold the true tennets of your religion of 'peace'. And to all....a good night. If my wish's are not politically correct enough...get over it. This is the United States of America and no one has a right to NOT be offended.
Wow Len! very politically correct. Did you actually write this? ;) Wishing everyone a very happy holiday season and a Happy New Year!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS to us all.......and "God help us in 2016"...I'm afraid its going to be a rough ride.

"TiredIron"

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Merry Christmas one and all.
Jerry

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Merry Christmas indeed, to all my belt fed brothers (and a sister or two!)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Merry Christmas to all.
CaptMax

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone I hope everybody stays safe in their travels and has a great Christmas :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Charlie

1 - 20 of 26 Posts