1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know where I can get a adapter to mount my 1919 to a mg 42 tripod? saw some posts in the past about someone making them, but can"t remember who.any help appreciated.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,166 Posts
If you are talking about the MG3 ground mount, as we usually refer to them, check with board member brassmagnet. He makes a nice adapter with ammo can holder and link chute available as well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
1919a4 to mg42 tripod mount

both the t&e and the mount are available from www.ammunitionstore.com. they are out but told me that they should be in by this comming week. also, interordinance has a mount available to use the 1919 with the mg42 mount, but theirs is kind of plain and does not have the provision to hold the ammo can that ammostore's has. i assume that you are referring to the antiaircraft tripod. the ammostore website has a bunch of pictures of a 1919 mounted on the tripod along with the t&e. for the money, the setup is not bad bernie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the imput , my mistake I should have specified that I don't have the AA mount, I have the ground mount. It's an awsome mount,german enginering at it's finest, now if I can only get an adapter I could get to some long awaited shooting.thanks again guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts