1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have another MG 42 AA tripod for sale,it has the quick release pintle, It has good paint,no rust or dings.It is in perfect condition.$300.00 plus $40.00 shipping.the tripod is pictured with a Guiette ammo mount that will hold a can holder.If you want the mount $100.00,can holder $80.00.Buyer gets first pick for mount and can older.If not they are for sale at posted price plus shipping.Payment USPS money order,will be sold to first post I will take it.Thanks.
IMG_1484.JPG IMG_1485.JPG IMG_1486.JPG IMG_1487.JPG IMG_1488.JPG IMG_1489.JPG IMG_1490.JPG IMG_1493.JPG IMG_1494.JPG IMG_1495.JPG

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
DO be sure to let us know how it goes for each piece and the whole shebang. Interested minds want to know, and I may have to liquidate some of my "junk," (business manager). I have the exact same setup. Thanks.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Razorback, Love the shop and especially whats on and under the workbench. Looks like a beautiful USGI gun that you have on the pod as well.
Bump for a great seller and a good price on the tripod set up.
CaptMax

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MG tripod

Good morning CaptMax thanks for the bump and kind words.I have moved up in the Arkansas River valley,bought a new home,but had to build a new 30x30 shop.When I get time I will post some pictures,I know the members love pictures.I do need to get rid of a lot of my collection,will post some nice stuff in the near future.Have a great day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts