1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says I rebuild a demilled receiver . Always wanted to do this so I found a nice kit and built her. Today was the first day I got to run it. Had to put a AR-10 hammer in it and a wolf extreme hammer spring to get it run right. Really fun build all semi parts came from wise lite. Gun Firearm Rifle Airsoft gun Trigger Gun Shooting sport Shooting Benchrest shooting Recreation Gun Rifle Firearm Airsoft gun Air gun Table Furniture Desk Wood Electronics

My boy finishing off a belt

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Beautiful weapon. And you did it the hard way. This build is a lot of work.

·
Premium Member
6,939 Posts
Nice job it looks great :thumbup: I have two on my bench now I am about to start on and after the MG34 build which is finally done I expect these to go smoother. Very nice work are you going to park or blue it?

·
Registered
7,891 Posts
I applaud you. I had a very nice German MG42 kit years ago that I ended up selling because of my fear of building it wrong syndrome......I love the sleek lines of the MG42. Maybe someday I'll pick up a complete rifle that works well. Too many issues over the early years trying to get them running smooth. Well done!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I duracoated the gun love that stuff it only took a day Believe it or not to get the gun welded up and ready for the bolt. Took wise lite almost a month to get me the part due to staffing issues they claim. The cuts were very clean and easy to fit and reweld. I just couldn't do a stamped gun version didn't like the idea of it. Thanks for all the comments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts