1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems a German company is started making a new version in simi auto.....for your viewing pleasure. k
kind of price'e $2,300.00

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Foriegn guns

And they probably would not meet BATF version of semi auto. I remember Canada(a few years back) would allow full auto's to semi auto's as long as the full auto sears were removed (AR-10's and 15's). Some European countries consider the parts the gun not the recievers.

·
1,941 Posts
Shucks - You can go first class for 1,390 Euro's - About $1,800 - :D

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Contact148, I know a freind of mine had a fishing/hunting type place with cabins in Canada and I could barely beleive it when I seen his type of semi's. Your right they were full auto's with certain parts removed.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I wonder if they allow the Nazi marks to stay if they are actually selling to a German market? A friend just came back from there and he was asking around about Nazi items. He was warned by a local to keep it quiet about that subject or he may end up in a German pokey:: .....Kev:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Although the swastika is now prohibited in Germany, there are still tons of items with it around. Often they will refer to it as the "Old Federal Symbol" or something like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts