1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Nice score Matt, even if it is rusted that is a smoking deal!!!
CaptMax

·
12,509 Posts
im a little sick over missing it. I even sent btweist the link hoping he would get it.

too many pans on the fire right now.

dag nabbit

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Bet your fingers hurt from dialing the phone number - good for you Matt!!!
Funny you say that, I was jumping around trying to find the phone number on the website as I wanted to know about shipping. Then I see the hours had them closing 30 mins earlier... so then I decided to just buy on the website. Seeing that the shipping came in at $35... I am glad I did not call. They might have realized it was way under and changed it!

While it was a good deal, its missing a lot and its missing items impossible to find. Top yoke, lock box doors, barrel box door, side panel... I will never find those items. Front feet look messed up... While I hope it will make a good shooting platform, its collector value is not super high. Now for the unknowns... rust, gearing... it only gets worse from the pictures... never better! I have bought enough to know the devil is in the details and you can't see it before it gets to your house. Hopefully there is enough room in the price to make this a good deal taking all that into account. OOW called is Fair... so we shall see!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts