1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
One of these?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...Gk_zz7CHPKfiw6S8gFbA8B-JOcWyAhXqHlxgYJQ2Qa1FQ

Does it have the Saddle Top or Trigger release thing Top? like the one I linked?

Dosen't matter to most as they will adapt it to ?1919.

I prefer the Trigger Topped ones as I have a few mounts that snap on to that system.

Last one I bought was $200 + shipping...spendy $ 50. About a year ago. That vendor has since sold out.

They seem to be climbing higher.

Dan in Oregon

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
If you're referring to this tripod (below), I just bought an unissued one for $235 + $40 shipping. That was on June 29th, 2015.

Was that through Ebay from Conneticut?

Good guy...Fast talker..Nice product....I thought His were gone.

Buddy bought one also that was HK marked:mad:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
If you're referring to this tripod (below), I just bought an unissued one for $235 + $40 shipping. That was on June 29th, 2015.

Was that through Ebay from Conneticut?

Good guy...Fast talker..Nice product....I thought His were gone.

Buddy bought one also that was HK marked:mad:

Oops. Sorry forgot to post the eBay link. ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/181809304815 ) No, my seller is in Troy, Michigan. I never spoke with him but communicated a bit to discuss combined shipping on 15 items I bought from him all at once. He has a bunch of 1919 stuff, I found him because I was looking for a donor topcover for the 54R conversion.

Boy, an HK marked one? Wow. I'm happy with mine it is unissued. The only scratch on it is from me removing the firearm strap. :(

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
My Bad..Its been a while. All I remember is He was way east of me

...Yes Thats the one I got. HIS BIN price was 199....last year.

Mine is perfect...there was a snafu in shipping that took a while too sort out.

He has a bunch of BCI marked small parts and overall is a good seller.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
No worries!

He takes a long time to ship and uses the absolute slowest means possible. Mine took two weeks to arrive between Michigan and Arizona. I swear it was being delivered by camel or donkey. Leaves no feedback which annoys me but he did combine shipping and he did wrap everything nicely and stuffed the large box with a bunch of garbage like paper towel rolls and giant plastic bags for 24-packs of Charmin, and the peel-off backing to some sort of 3M sticky strip... hundreds of them... it was the weirdest unpacking of anything I've ever bought online, ever.

But, everything is mint and the price was good and that's all that matters.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Oh, and to add: if you're going to buy from him contact him first to see if he'll combine shipping. His listed shipping rates are outrageous. $9.61 shipping for a 1919 cartridge stop? C'mon.

He did tell me via PM that he's got a website in the works so he does have a good revolving inventory.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So does anybody want to make me an offer on mine? :tongue:
The lever that holds the gun in place snapped off so I welded on it a bit just enough so you can actuate it. I have a box for it ready to ship.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts