1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has there been a thread yet where people show off their military arms collections? I guess I haven’t seen one. In all fairness I haven’t taken a photo of everything together in a long time and a lot of stuff has been added since this photo (it’s only the U.S. Military small arms collection) but I’ll start.
Plant Wood Grass Landscape Hardwood

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I usually participate in these threads........and I need suggestions.... I have run out of wall space. I have 8 vertical spaces for 10 guns each......if I space the dowels at 6". Some are already more than that, reducing to 9 guns. A bunch of work to add one gun. I changed the sub-gun section to angles some years ago as I put a 4ft Luger section at the right end of the sub-gun wall. I am now walking over several long guns that I have no place to hang........I have several doubled now, not easy w/bolt handles or other cocking devices protruding on the gun's right side.

Contemplating a major redo angling all the guns.........however, I don't like the look of that and I still only get 9 in each row.

Picts 1-4, north wall before and after.........this is OK. Other picts. taken around the room. Must be some way to re-arrange, but is escaping me.....suggestions??? (Some of these picts doubled up????)

PJH

Wood Air gun Trigger Tool Shotgun
Wood Eyewear Display case Shelving Boat
Wood Architecture Interior design Building Wall
Shotgun Trigger Display case Wood Gun barrel
Air gun Wood Shotgun Trigger Gun barrel
Wood Air gun Line Shotgun Hardwood
Wood Shotgun Air gun Trigger Gun barrel
Wood Shelf Building Shelving Eyewear

Wood Air gun Trigger Tool Shotgun
Wood Eyewear Display case Shelving Boat
Wood Architecture Interior design Building Wall

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The carbine is included but backwards, as it arguably has a spot in this group.

View attachment 122100
We have all the same stuff except I don't have a Springfield trapdoor yet! What model of Krag is that? Mine is an 1898. Funny thing is that when they issued me my rifle at the sheriff's office I got what appeared to be a never issued M-16A1. I never have fired it on FA in the configuration I got it but I built up all the M-16 parts on a semi auto receiver I have. That's the M-16 clone in my picture.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
ABCB......What bipod is on your Johnson?? Mine has a clunky BAR bipod. I once had a Johnson bipod in hand. It was blued....my gun is parked. I made a super trade deal on it to a guy who was supposed to use it as a pattern for repops.......never happened.

PJH

1 - 20 of 46 Posts