1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
Here are a few more parts. I really appreciate all of the help and the sharing of the knowledge. I forgot to put a ruler in the picture but the piece of paper the parts sit on is a standard 8.5 x 11 inch letter size sheet of paper. Hopefully that helps give some reference. Again thank you for your help
G

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Number 2 are For a Vickers tripod body. Don’t know name off hand but the tripod leg serrations mate to these. Number 3 is a common ww1
/ww2 British oil can. You can find both of these on the BRP website.

·
Premium Member
5,227 Posts
#1 could be British ANM2 and #8 could be water cooled top cover pivot pin but I would need to see a top view if it and the picture looks like the end is threaded or is that just wear? If threaded I have no idea what it for.

·
Registered
228 Posts
#10 is a gas-jet removal/insertion tool for the Japanese Type 92 HMG armorers box. If you decide to sell I would love to buy this as I have a live gun and don't have this tool. It would be really nice to have when disassembling and reassembling the gun for cleaning...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you much guys for the information!

FBArms, pm me and we can do some horse trading. If you have any pictures of the other pieces you need, send them to me. Seems like I have piles of this stuff lying around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts