1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the nicest thing is, these loaders can be added with a seperat hopper also
iff you want armor piercing, ore tracers added into your belt, you can adjust it in a way it can load like 2 ball, ore 4 ball, and then add one of the other cartridges aswell.

smart thinking that they used on these loaders...

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Excellent loader for recreational loading of 54r belts and especially 7.62x39 RPD belts. I've been fortunate to have owned and used this type of loader for a long time. There have been quite a few of these systems in the US for many years, many just the boxed loaders without the bulk loading accessory, as seen being used in the video, which is an interesting addition, but is not especially useful for the recreational shooter.
Highly recommended loader for combloc MGs.

·
Registered
112 Posts
What a great piece of history! That unit looks like new. I have no use for such a machine but I would absolutely love to play with it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks for posting this video, the design of this type of a loader, and the way they use it is well thought out, and clever for sure. Price wise, it is steep for most, but this looks like a unique and an unusual design, too bad they don't have many of these here in the US.

Jim.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am looking for a loader for my 08/15. I use both tabbed cloth and steel belts in 8mm. Will this machine load maxim belts too?
Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts