1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received word that my Congress Lady,Jackie Warolski (R) 2nd IN,has been killed in an auto accident. She was a personal friend and I had known her over 30-yrs. I had taught her husband,brother and brother-in-law how to reload in my classes.

Info is sketchy,as accident happened at about noon (EST). No doubt there will be info at the national level this evening.

Please offer a prayer for her family and especially her husband,Dean.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Terrible news. Sorry to hear that Len.

She was an excellent Congresswoman and well liked by both sides. I don't even live in IN and I recognized her name instantly.

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Not a peep about it last night on the news here.....maybe takes awhile to update their info to broadcast? Anyone else hear anything on the news?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
The Washington Examiner reported this morning that it was her vehicle that crossed the centerline and not the other as reported yesterday.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
That version was not reported locally or nationally. Remember what kind of reporting that paper did for 5-yrs about Trump.
Take that with a whole salt shaker.
I would say that the Washington Examiner and Fox News certainly qualify as national news sources. That description of events has been reported by numerous others since this morning. The source of the information is the SO involved in the investigation.

Reactions: redroth
1 - 16 of 16 Posts