1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vehicle Wagon Wheel Cart Grass Been working on this trade for two years. Mainly my fault for the delay. Drove up to Nashville to get it. I'm really loving it. The roll bar was attached to existing holes, I prefer it unmolested that way
Metal Grass Font Number Plant Technology Auto part Vehicle Gas

Anyone have an unmodified one? I have a question about the starter button. I will also checkout the g503 site

And that is a really bad looking 1917 gun cart in the background. Not sure if I can save it. But it's on my property now. Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Jeep Land vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle View attachment 17544 Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Transport Car

I hate using this iPad to post a thread. Has my pictures and my text all messed up. Ugh

·
Registered
983 Posts
I had an M274A1 years ago. The 4 wheel steering mode was pretty cool feature of it. But at the time parts were incredibly difficult to locate. Yes pre internet days. Used as a ramp vehicle at our airport during airshows and flying days til I sold it.

Enjoy, Chris

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I've had a mule or 2 in the stable for 20 plus years. Sold my last one about 6 months ago, What is your question? I prob have a starter button etc here some where.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've had a mule or 2 in the stable for 20 plus years. Sold my last one about 6 months ago, What is your question? I prob have a starter button etc here some where.
Mine has a starter switch off of a riding lawnmower. And it's not working. So I need to replace it. Can you take a picture of your switch? I'm not sure of the correct location. Or if they even had a starter. All the manuals I have seen, which have been only a few, does not refer to electric start. I guess it was introduced after the publications. Or was it a aftermarket add on

Thanks
Wally

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Electric start was after most manuals. Same on off switch and then a spring loaded push button switch to engage the starter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts