1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....and unlike my daughter who fired a .22 single shot rifle, his first one was a 1919 w/crankfire!:D

He is seven, and thought it was a blast! We followed all safety precautions, and had eye and ear protection.

He told my wife's father (total Democrat pacifist) that he had fired a (1919 grandaddy!). He was not amused.

B

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Great story! My freind's boy was firing MP-40's at 7. His father got a picture framed and put in his grandmothers house, promently displayed! He is a policeman today and we still go out shooting together. Have a nice 4th!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
balming said:
He told my wife's father (total Democrat pacifist) that he had fired a (1919 grandaddy!). He was not amused.

B
:D You need to take that boy shooting more often,So he can tell grandaddy all about more often:D

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
7 must be the magic age now...here's Cammer's son Tyler at age 7 giving Ma a workout...the bucket full of spent brass weighed more than he did :).

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
Right on... For the kids

Right on... For the kids and the good instruction...

Hey, often times I take my girlfriends daughter to the range with me and she'll shoot my garand and whatever else I drag out. Two weeks ago I took her and her boyfriend and he was blown away that she was hitting milk jugs at 200 yards... I have to get her into doing tactical shoots next.:D

Hey just remember its not a boys only club out there...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts