1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,212 Posts
Yep...daddy's little girl....LOL...!! When the boys come around later,this will remind them that daddy is a serious guy...and don't mess with daddy's little girl...!!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Nice,
Here is a picture of my granddaughter in what will most likely be her jeep. she's not quite old enough to shoot the 50 but she's getting close.

·
Premium Member
6,745 Posts
Both my girls had Mac 10's and 1919's and scared away their own boy friends lol I never had to get involved except for once.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,427 Posts
Friend of mine always met his daughter`s new boyfriends sitting at the kitchen table cleaning a pistol ,she finally married the one who showed interest in guns ........Can you say intimidation ROTFLMAO .

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Friend of mine always met his daughter`s new boyfriends sitting at the kitchen table cleaning a pistol ,she finally married the one who showed interest in guns ........Can you say intimidation ROTFLMAO .
I use to do the same thing except it was a shotgun

·
Registered
280 Posts
I would just happen to be wiping down the 1919 and tripod as they entered the front porch...wife was amused but daughter was not. Moral of the story is our daughter is a Junior in college, still single, just turned 20 and the joke among her and her 3 best friends is that they all beat teen pregnancy. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts