1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found these parts in a small parts lot as I was going through storage, anybody know what they are? Probably not from same weapon.

Middle left M1918A2 USGI BAR hammer - Thanks!
Middle right USGI early series 1 steam condensing can drain plug - Thanks!
Top part, similar but not a cocking bracket for a BMG 50 browning, maybe for an ANM2?
Bottom part, barrel locking lever that goes on the Swedish k/g M37 BAR - Thanks!

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
...top piece...

....is the cocking devise that goes on the .50 BMG M2HB top cover. First dibs on it...if selling...LMK. Bottom piece is for the WC MG08...?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
....is the cocking devise that goes on the .50 BMG M2HB top cover. First dibs on it...if selling...LMK. Bottom piece is for the WC MG08...?
L999here ,I have a cocking bracket listed on GB #579178419 along with some other 50 stuff. Shoot me a pm if your interested price can be negotiated.
Greg

·
Registered
288 Posts
The piece with the reddish plastic head on it is in dead the locking lever to the Swedish Kg m/37 BAR. I would guess if the BAR hammer pictured has a Swedish crown stamp on it, it also comes from one.

·
Premium Member
6,939 Posts
Not sure on the last one but if comes up let me know since I love odd crap like that.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
The last one ( center piece ) looks like the nut assembly that is on the bottom of M1917 water cans .
My WAG , anyways .
Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts