1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can one of you guys who has one of the original (non-pneumatic) subcal trainers take some pics of your rounds and pm or e-mail them to me. I have a GREAT design that I have been playing with but I am just having trouble propelling it any farther than 10 feet. If one of you guys would be willing to help me out I would be more than happy to give you a couple rounds from the first batch that I run.

Thanks,
Ben Radcliff

·
BeltFed GURU
4,343 Posts
USGI Mortar trainer 3-F-8 fits 60mm ,81mm ,120mm Mortars fired by a .22 blank 2000 inch range (166Ft.) .expensive to buy cheap to shoot and lots of fun :cool::D:D:D

just right for when you want to shell that miniature town or doll house you have laying around Muw HA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha ha ha

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
If you want ...

....I can take pics in the next couple of days or I can scan and send line drawings from the manual. These are just drawings showing how it works , not spec-sheet stuff. If you are using #2 nail gun chargers and only getting 10 feet , your tail hole to bbl stem fit is too loose. If you are using .22 starter blanks , congrats , mine wouldn't clear the tube with those.
Chris

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Here you go

hope this works. First time trying this. Steep learning curve. Only 2 hours work.
Chris

Well crud , all the pics are out of order now. If I try to download the one at a time , they only come out as full size pics and I don't want to use that much space.
Chris

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Well......

let's see, pages are in reverse order except the last page is the last page. Not too bad I guess for the first scanning do.
Chris

·
BeltFed GURU
4,343 Posts
emmagee1917 ,
thank you,
i had to follow the link back to your photobucket gallery and was then able to copy and download the manual to my computer and my photobucket gallery

once again thank you Sir :D you the man :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
I have a couple kits in the box if you need weights and measurements?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts