1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
emmagee1917,
you have the manual ? can i get a copy of it ? Please ,Please :)

PM` ing addy
Frog I have two sub cal kits for the mortars did you get copies of the manuals? Let me know and I can copy one for you.
Never mind I see Chris got them posted.

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
So what are these sub cal kits going for now any ideas guys?
Not a clue Ken but I am doing homework on them. I was told by one guy they were in the 1500.00 range for a boxed set but hve no clue if that is realistic or not? One of the kits I have is going with a live Chinese 60mm mortar unless the buyer does not want it.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Russ I’m sure there worth all of that, not many around. they sure are fun to play with. Haven’t had mine out in years.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,411 Posts
I have an absolute mint set still blued never fired ,only missing the increment port cleaning tool i paid 2K for and it came with a copy of the manual . The first set i bought was missing quite a bit of the tools , they were so rusted it took me two weeks of soaking in evapo-rust to free the charge sleeve and impact detonator in the noses , the star washers and springs were trashed and one had a blown tail boom and broken fin .I paid $600 for the set they are pitted externally and my shooter set . It took me quite a while to find replacement springs and star washers (i have the sources and sizes P/N`s in SS) . I lucked out on GB and found a single one for about $60 to replace the blown tail one . So i have the full 20 in my shooter set !!
I asked for the manual so i could share it as a .pdf to any who asked and the link still works !!
1 set is USCG and the mint set is US Army issue .

21 - 26 of 26 Posts