1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to work a swap deal, and the guy needs a set of izzie cartridge stops. Who has 'em, and what do you want for 'em? (Hopefully someone who owes me a favor :D )

·
Premium Member
6,911 Posts
cartridge stops or cartridge guides? stops are on the right side plate and the guides are on the left side plate held in by the belt holding pawl pin. just checking as I have guys ask for the wrong thing all the time.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He needs them real bad!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!
I thought you might get a chuckle out of this. Cartridge guides, sorry to use the wrong terminology there. Does anyone have a spare set up for grabs?

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
I have the rear one, no extra fronts as of now. Let me know if that will help.

·
Registered
7,889 Posts
I'm trying to work a swap deal, and the guy needs a set of izzie cartridge stops. Who has 'em, and what do you want for 'em? (Hopefully someone who owes me a favor :D )
I have an extra front one here if you are interested Starvingboy. $45 shipped CONUS. Send me an email or PM.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After a lot of back-n-forth, I (well, FXR1969) need the rear izzi guide and stop, X 2. It looks like Ohio Ordnance works has 'em. (Plus Lucky 13, if I can scam one off him. I'm gonna owe that guy SO many favors)

It's funny, I'm jumping through all these hoops for a friend of a friend. The wife just asked me "So, what do you get out of this deal"... Ummmm.... Just the joy of being a nice guy I guess :D

·
Legendary Donor
1,683 Posts
.308 lh front guide s we have

call april for pricing
around $60.00 now
419-524-4371
thanks, tomt:eek:

·
Legendary Donor
1,683 Posts
front left .308 cart guides.