1919 A4 Forums banner

NEED A STEM/POST FOR A MG 42 AA Tripod

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Crankfire Systems 
#1 ·
HI i HAVE A MG 42 EAST GERMAN AA Tripod & I need a stock stem only. Not the the little part that clips in to it just the round part that slides up & down the center. Dose any one have an extra one for sale?? I need it to mount A Beltfed Shooters New II GENERATION AA Adapter System PT # 1012. LOOKS GREAT BY THE WAY. Just can't hook it up. Any help will be apprenticed. All ready tried the importers NO luck.
THANKS Moterman2

#5 ·
Hi I need a stock one (the bottom part only) to mount I need it to mount A Beltfed Shooters New II GENERATION AA Adapter System PT # 1012. LOOKS GREAT BY THE WAY. Just can't hook it up. My stem is all ready modified to direct mount a M 1919A 4 so I can't hook up the AA Adapter Any help will be apprenticed. All ready tried the importers NO luck on just the part.
THANKS Moterman2

#10 ·
Moterman,

I've got several of those left from tripods I've reworked for twin mounts. Free to a good home. If you want one, send me your address and I'll put it in the mail to you.

Thanks,
Emory Jones
If you have any of these left, I am in need of one. I've been looking for awhile. Thank you.
If you want the shipping cost first, let me know where to send it. Thanks again Rob.

#13 ·
You just cant beat Emery. He helped me out and I owe him big time. Emery iam still working on the handels. Ill send you one when there finished. thanks Bob
Hey Bob, Thanks!!

I have often wondered what use you had figured for those handles, can't wait to see what you've come up with!!!! As much trouble as I have hanging on to things any more, an extra "Handle" couldn't hurt!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks,
Emory Jones

#14 ·
Moterman,

I've got several of those left from tripods I've reworked for twin mounts. Free to a good home. If you want one, send me your address and I'll put it in the mail to you.

Thanks,
Emory Jones
Hi THANK YOU very much. yes I still need it. I will GLADLY reimburse your shipping costs & handling.

Bruce Stevens
406 Menker Ave,
San Jose,Ca, 95128

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.