1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks--

I am trying to repair a non functional T&E mechanism. I like a copy of an exploded diagram and repair instruction if they exist preferably in a .pdf format. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks

--fjruple

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I believe you can find it if you look on line for the Technical manual TM 9-1005-212-25 dated June 1969. There is an exploded view on page 85.
Parts are listed on page 63 thru 66. However upon looking at the copy I downloaded years ago the page numbers don't show up for some reason.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe you can find it if you look on line for the Technical manual TM 9-1005-212-25 dated June 1969. There is an exploded view on page 85.
Parts are listed on page 63 thru 66. However upon looking at the copy I downloaded years ago the page numbers don't show up for some reason.
Many thanks Armorer, I found it. There is nothing more frustrating then getting to the range and the T&E mechanism does not function.

--fjruple

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Many thanks Armorer, I found it. There is nothing more frustrating then getting to the range and the T&E mechanism does not function.

--fjruple
I don't know , last weekend we went out into the desert to shoot , made a big deal out of it as the weather was finally cool .
Wind was too strong for our shades , had to shoot in the sun .
I forgot the base for the duelling tree , our main target for the day . We had new , thicker AR .22 plates to try , hope they're not too heavy , lighter ones look like flags in the wind . It was also our main .45 target with the 12 big bore knockdowns .
Wind would have negated the test anyway .
Friend left all his .22 pistol mags at home . 2nd friend only brought 100 rds of .45 , left 500 sitting on the counter .
All in all , we had fun , six hours of shooting , but only got to shoot one of the seven guns I brought out .
Chris

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know , last weekend we went out into the desert to shoot , made a big deal out of it as the weather was finally cool .
Wind was too strong for our shades , had to shoot in the sun .
I forgot the base for the duelling tree , our main target for the day . We had new , thicker AR .22 plates to try , hope they're not too heavy , lighter ones look like flags in the wind . It was also our main .45 target with the 12 big bore knockdowns .
Wind would have negated the test anyway .
Friend left all his .22 pistol mags at home . 2nd friend only brought 100 rds of .45 , left 500 sitting on the counter .
All in all , we had fun , six hours of shooting , but only got to shoot one of the seven guns I brought out .
Chris
Chris--

Boy, I thought I had a bad day!!! LOL

-fjruple

1 - 5 of 5 Posts