1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Cjnowell72, Did you get your issue resolved ? If so what was causing it ? Also, I do have a question for you regarding the lock frame in your Browning. I am interested in the unique hammer fired lock frame set up, and you seem to have the rare version. If you can please message me back, or email [email protected] dot com
Thanks. Jim.
I ended up buying a john McGuire build and my buddy bought the one i was having issue with. He replaced the back plate and it works fine now. I picked up this bad mamma jamma and she runs like a old Singer sewing machine.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Replaced the back plate and now it's ejecting fine.......That don't make no sense :unsure:....But . I like your fix the best....{ Buy a much better gun } ,,,,Pair it with a BFS , M2 mount adapter , and top it off with an Emory Crank..........I like the way you think (y)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Replaced the back plate and now it's ejecting fine.......That don't make no sense :unsure:....But . I like your fix the best....{ Buy a much better gun } ,,,,Pair it with a BFS , M2 mount adapter , and top it off with an Emory Crank..........I like the way you think (y)
Lol yep. I found this bad boy for a pretty good deal. Tons of extra parts. i have no clue but he said its workin now

·
Registered
149 Posts
Lol yep. I found this bad boy for a pretty good deal. Tons of extra parts. i have no clue but he said its workin now
Thanks for replying Cjnowell72, it is great that you got that issue resolved, and got a much better quailty built Browning in the prosses. I do not know how the back plate affects this type of an isuse, but if it solved the problem, that is still a win. You mentioned that your buddy got the Valkire Browning, is he also a memeber on this board ? Also, how does that Browning run, trigger action wise ?
I have some questions regurding the upside down J shaped disconector in the front part of that lock frame, the way they had made that set up.
Please let me know. Thanks, Jim.

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Well as gunner50 mentioned that is certainly one way to solve the problem. Let your buddy know about the site and have him join so he can learn more about the platform it sounds like he may need the help in the future.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts