1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a scope on my beater mosin nagant and I can't see through the scope because stock has nothing even close to resemblimg a comb. So to maintain proper cheek weld and get my head up I was thinking about using one of those lace up deals. I've seen them on M14's. Can someone please tell me what they are called so I can google it.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.