1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Can those measurements be given off a cradle for a MK-19.
I have a MK-64 and MK-93 cradle that the MK-19 mounts in.
I can make some measurements for you off that.
Or perhaps you can borrow one from somebody local to you
GW

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Does anyone know the distance from the pin in the MK19 trunion (or front of rec) to the ears at the bottom rear that the cross bolt goes thru?

View attachment 13992
Are you looking for EXACT end to end or 'rough tape measure' kind of thing. Ive got several MK19's in my vault at work and can measure for you, but it may take me a day or two. (and NO exact means to measure with other than a tape or ruler). PM me if your interested. -Scott

Edit....I see you have a new receiver and are welding. The rear pin on my mounts go through the sear assembly plate, not frame mounted tabs. Ill try and get some pics and measurements for you this week.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
yes any help greatly appreciated,the sear housing I have is an early one and has no ears, on mine they are seperate tabs with 4 flat head screws that hold each in place
Just for smiles and grins, is it an Israeli kit? Ive seen very few MK19 kits offered before, and all of them are Izzy kits. Ive never seen one close up (Izzy parts kit) , but Ive noticed several differences between the US and Izzy kits.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
yes its Israeli, I was hoping with the kits being around, rec components being sold for the past few years that some one would have a few pics or a little info. I am guessing the Israeli produced MK19 does not drop in US cradle.

PM me your email address and we you can get me a list of dimensions and pictures you want. Like I said, I have access to MK19's daily, I just need the time to head into the vault and pull one out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts