1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title suggests, I am looking for folks with "Ben-Hur" trailer stuff. Im a vehicle guy and its on my brothers thread on G503 already. (Ironbender) I'm going to Brent Mullins open house too. Its pretty early, 4/41 Nash Kelvinator. KingBee reflectors and all steel. I need a few things, like the forged landing wheel yoke catch.(not stamped, the one that keeps it from leaning while stowed) and any brake and or roof bow hardware. Also need a left side rear light bracket(12V light too!) and early solid glass side reflectors. I know this isn't a vehicle site but I'm not the only 1919 dork with a vehicle boner. Two dick jokes in one comment! Sweet. Any help is greatly appreciated. J

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
Jadson I am one of those dorks as well so I will do some digging and see what I can find for your brother. Russ

·
Registered
1 Posts
As title suggests, I am looking for folks with "Ben-Hur" trailer stuff. Im a vehicle guy and its on my brothers thread on G503 already. (Ironbender) I'm going to Brent Mullins open house too. Its pretty early, 4/41 Nash Kelvinator. KingBee reflectors and all steel. I need a few things, like the forged landing wheel yoke catch.(not stamped, the one that keeps it from leaning while stowed) and any brake and or roof bow hardware. Also need a left side rear light bracket(12V light too!) and early solid glass side reflectors. I know this isn't a vehicle site but I'm not the only 1919 dork with a vehicle boner. Two dick jokes in one comment! Sweet. Any help is greatly appreciated. J
Have some parts you might be interested in full axle with both rims complete all brake hardware in place . Complete landing gear and I do have the landing gear catch but i need to verify if its stamped . I have a ben hur that isnt in good enough comdition to restore so i made it a jeep overland trailer . Trying to find a good home for the parts i couldnt utilize

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts