1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in a bind i need a broken M-3 pintle ,what i need is a good taper shank i can weld onto a plate so i can mount my 1/3 scale French 75 in golf ball caliber and drop it onto my M-3 pod . Sadly i am broke but hope some can help me out Please Please !!:jedicrying:

It can be worn out in the cross bolt area ,have a cracked or broken ear ,be rusty and battered ,all i need is a good shank section with enough to weld on to adapt up to the 4 3/8" width of my recoil assembly box ......

The only thing i have in trade goods are Smokeless powder 37 mm Mil Grade HI/Low casings made by reloadableshells.com , these are Blems that require i hand lap the tubes to the bases and are in the "white" for the most part i have some in 9 mm and a few in .45 in the Hi Pro line and top of the line XD cases which i sell at a discount from his factory first grade , if you want the best shells for your 37 mm launcher ,i have them !! I can provide in 1 3/8" and 1.25-1.260" ID tubes total length of case is 5.700" to 5.750" long .
These are vastly superior to BP cases and non corrosive because they use Smokeless powder at 5-8 Gr. depending on powder used ,sadly i do not provide copper burst discs or projectiles but i can show you how to make your own burst discs with inexpensive tools and copper sheet i can locate for you ,i also know where you can get projectile making kits .I support what i sell or trade !!! The manufacturer is a good friend of mine and he gives me these Blems to help me keep my head above water and he is about to drop another load of them on me :D early next month of his newest manufacture Blems .

I sell these cases at $15 for Hi Pro cartridge based cases and $20 for the XD cases + priority shipping .

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
frazer42,
PM sent .You have made my month :D one worth living Thank you so Much !!!

Had a Wicked idea since it is lanyard fired i`ll just run the lanyard thru a hole in the gate with a label "Pull for admittance " :firedevil: NOT ROTFLMAO the last thing i need is 1 3/4" holes in my gate and have to buy bags of lime ....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But this year i will be able to shut down the gun firing fools on the 4th of July BIG TIME MUW HA HA HA HA hahahahahahaha !!! 700 Gr. of FG in a blank charge will shock the crap out of them !!!!:wow:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts