1919 A4 Forums banner

new 8mm from ammotogo

10K views 40 replies 28 participants last post by  COPE 
#1 ·
well,

remember the BIG ammo buy we were talking about a month or so ago? some one said that there was some restriction on ammo being shipped to the states and some said that ammo couldn't be made fast enough...others said that the metal is sooo expensive now...

well this new little shipment of 8mm sniper grade stuff proves to me there are still piles of it and it can still get here...and i'll bet my bottom dollar the reason 900 rds is 315 bucks isn't because of metal, shiping, or no supply....its just the supply and demand thing...so Frank 71...what did your buddy say when you told him we wanted 10 million rounds of 8mm?

for Texas folks..check out Ammotogo
http://www.bigdogammo.com/

later

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Frank...

hey man,

you mean you can't talk to this guy and ask him if he can get it without putting 1/4 million down..man that guy drives a hard bargin..hell no i don't have 250,000 to put down on ammo...the question is does he have it...can he get it, or how much can he get...thats all. asking someone at their shop if they have a product in and what the price is, is hardley "waisting their time".

thanks for finding out what you did though...now all those that said its gone, and can't get more now know different.

so i would say the "source" of the ammo has been solved...thanks to Frank.

wonder how the web site is coming??

later

Discussion starter · #12 ·
price??

well, Frank is saying that he can get it for about 1/4 million for 5million rounds...that is 5 cents a round...Franks acts like he can get that....i know i would be in for about 10 to 20 thousand dollars worth of that...but no i cannot afford 1/4 mil on ammo...thats why we are trying to get a web site up so that all can weigh in on what they would be interested in...and if the ammount is high enough...make the order.

price per round is the only way to look at it...any help from anyone is appreciated...buying in bulk is the way to go and if we could get 1000 people interested in buying at least 2500$ worth apiece then we could do it

later

Discussion starter · #26 ·
when it will go down

it is waiting on a web site....someone with computer skill and time has to build the site dedicated to the buy...kind of like a mini stock market that we could all watch and pitch in on to bring the price per round down.....that is the FIRST thing that has to happen...there is supposedly someone working on this...but it may take a while...i don't even know if they still are working on it....but i think there are plenty of us willing and able to drive, store, build web sites, contact over seas sellers, set up a program to accept funds, etc to make this happen...but a web site is key...so that...is what we are waiting on....and i really don't think that multi million dollar range is out of site...as long as the web sight was nationally known for bringing in cheap ammo...build it..they will come....

later

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.