1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I'll be the first to post in this forum. I believe in supporting the forums I visit regulary and appreciate them being there.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Shots. If this site ever goes away, I will go on e-bay and buy a ab rocket and a pull up bar, work out for about 6 years and come after you!! Keep up the good work! :)

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,242 Posts
I think bigblock's signature line should be taken quite seriously....

Indeed, thanks for keeping up the best gun forum in cyberspace! shots ROCKS!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
This whole place is pretty neat glad I stumbled on it in 2006.

Thanks shots!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Same here. This is the first site I bring up every morning and read it along with my morning coffee. Trouble is, I have to repeat visits about 3-4 times a day. But it's a great site, thanks Shots!!

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Shots, I want to thank you for keeping the lights on. I have made a lot of good friends here (or at least they tolerate me well enough!). I too sit down with the morning cup of Joe, then after work and periodically check in to see who has what going on. The most tell tale sign of what an awesome site this is is when the site gets tripped up by spammers or hardware issues and all of us call or email around to hear what's going on with the site. After 2-3 days you start with the shakes. Hands down this site is the best firearms site on the web. Thanks again for what you do.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I appreciate the support mate! Always nice to be around good people!
Time to update this thread -- recient member -- ABSOULTY a great site -- made some friends? Pissed off some people? Received really good info on diffrent subjects!!! As R Lee Ermey would say " OUTSTANDING!!!

Rob. GMG1, USN, Retired

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.