1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard. I'm sure Russ will be chiming in soon, he's up there in your neck of the woods. MSG
Thanks! I actually need to grab one of your rivet sets and maybe some tools. I am trying to figure out how to get the rivets in there with the breech cam block in place already in my parts kit.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Hi Mike, Welcome Aboard!

We met briefly when I stopped at the old shop in Webster, and a couple times at the Rochester show.

Good to see you looking into belt feds. You came to the right place. Get your rivets from MSG, and the Plinkers Jig and bucking bar from Toolman203.

When you're done with the Browning, you can move on to Vickers....and we're here to help (you spend money, lots of it!)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Mike, Welcome Aboard!

We met briefly when I stopped at the old shop in Webster, and a couple times at the Rochester show.

Good to see you looking into belt feds. You came to the right place. Get your rivets from MSG, and the Plinkers Jig and bucking bar from Toolman203.

When you're done with the Browning, you can move on to Vickers....and we're here to help (you spend money, lots of it!)
That's awesome! I've amassed way to big of a MG collection lately (Mostly HK). Been wanting to do a belt fed for quite some time. I'm in the middle of a VZ61, Sten MK3 and Sterling MK4 build also Ha!

·
Premium Member
5,485 Posts
Welcome to the board Mike my shop is in Henrietta and I live in Victor so we are close. Let me know how I can help but be careful who you make friends with here some are mire expensive to know than others lol. Oh and the breech block cam comes out before you rivet 😉Let me know if you want to borrow a Plinkers jig for your first build. Russ

Reactions: mikecentola

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the board Mike my shop is in Henrietta and I live in Victor so we are close. Let me know how I can help but be careful who you make friends with here some are mire expensive to know than others lol. Oh and the breech block cam comes out before you rivet 😉Let me know if you want to borrow a Plinkers jig for your first build. Russ
Hi Russ! Thanks! I did end up pulling the breech block. I just need to blast all of the parts so I can rivet them once I get the rivets from MSG, unless you have rivets that I can buy from you too! :) Where's your shop? I ended up using my CNC machine to finish the RSP. Just need to fiber laser the info on it now.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
A manufacturer in upstate? Ohhhhh boy Im excited. Im a kitchen table 01 out of Syracuse. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
5,485 Posts
Hi Russ! Thanks! I did end up pulling the breech block. I just need to blast all of the parts so I can rivet them once I get the rivets from MSG, unless you have rivets that I can buy from you too! :) Where's your shop? I ended up using my CNC machine to finish the RSP. Just need to fiber laser the info on it now.
Of course I have rivets and they all come from MSG because there is no one else 😉

·
Premium Member
5,485 Posts
Hell yes. Let's do this!!
Call anytime Mike 585, 7four nine, ate ate ate 0 I am usually at the show evenings and weekends and am in Henrietta near Market Place mall but I am headed to Philly for the weekend to see the grandkids. Russ

·
Premium Member
5,485 Posts
It's hilarious, I'm becoming a wholesaler.
Mike I NEVER sell your rivets, only for you at the creek lol but I figured new guy, local to me so what the heck why not hook a brother up. I do send everyone to you because yours are the best and work like a charm with the Plinker's jig.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Call anytime Mike 585, 7four nine, ate ate ate 0 I am usually at the show evenings and weekends and am in Henrietta near Market Place mall but I am headed to Philly for the weekend to see the grandkids. Russ
Awesome. Thanks Russ! I just ordered a rivet set and tool from @MSG and picked up an air hammer from HF.

·
Premium Member
5,485 Posts
Let me know if you need any help or advice or tooling for that matter.

·
Premium Member
5,485 Posts
I always have the back of a beltfed brother so call hen you are ready and I will be here unless of course another member beat you to me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts