1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Welcome! I'm new too.. About a week after I registered I ordered an Ohio "rapid-fire". I can't wait to get it!!!

·
Master Window Licker
2,853 Posts
Welcome to the addiction, cause thats what it is. Buy the gun, then the tripod, ammo, crank, more ammo, another gun, then dual mount tripod, more ammo, another crank, more ammo. Then ya buy a Full Auto, sell all the other stuff except 1 tripod to buy all ammo, then begin liein to the wife about where all the money goes, it went to ammo. Yep its a addiction and it NEVER ends. Welcome to the board, bunch of good guys. Lots of info and fun at the same time.

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
to KADuck and Slick!

Quite a few of us So Kals are shooting Sunday at Lytle Creek if you care to check our beloved Brownings out on the line before you buy or build.
Great guys and answers to questions that can save you time, $$$, and :mad: or :eek:

Two new members 88...so nice of you to welcome them with open arms! George S is spinning!

Be sure to read the thread in open talk about the idiot in Kal gets busted new guys! Be sure to wear your tin foil hat while reading!

Fridays final score:
Kommiefornia - 2
Bland - 0

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
iRIGHTi said:
to KADuck and Slick!

Quite a few of us So Kals are shooting Sunday at Lytle Creek if you care to check our beloved Brownings out on the line before you buy or build.
Great guys and answers to questions that can save you time, $$$, and :mad: or :eek:
Thanks iRIGHTi, I'd LOVE to go, but I'm in the north end of this cruel state and have a really BAD back that limits my (safe) driving to an hour or two a day - tops..

I have a few guns stored in Reno and even though it's only a couple hours away, I can't take the drive as much as I used to.. Thank God for 3-day weekends and vacation, or my "CA evicted guns" would have deteriorated to rust long ago.. :(

I?ve mostly been shooting lever-actions and .22?s up on some property that I own as the drive only takes 70 minutes. It?s great having your own personal shooting range ? but I can only shoot out to 100 yards due to safety reasons and property size constraints.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts