1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I wanted to introduce myself my name is Aaron and im new to the 1919 scene. Ill be watching the board and trying to soak up all the information I can, as this seems like to place to do such. I look forward to future conversations.

Thank you
Aaron Edson

· I wanna go shooting NOW!
1,446 Posts
to the forum! Lots of great info and all the 1919 help you might need is right here!

· Registered
2,409 Posts
Yes welcome to the addiction! :D

· Registered
67 Posts
Empty your wallet

Empty your wallet and then take a good look into it. That's all you will ever see again. Get ready for rice and beans, beans and rice, ramen and rice, rice and ramen, beans and ramen, ramen and beans from now on.

Every extra penny will be spent on guns and ammo and parts, parts and ammo and guns, guns and parts and ammo. well you get the idea.

10th

· PhD in Over-Engineering
8,768 Posts
Welcome indeed! And take rory's comment to heart. He knows whereof he speaks! ;)

· Registered
288 Posts
The wife said "the kids need shoes"

Dam listen to the 10th Mountain I found out too late. Working on my 7th piece in less that 10 months

Welcome lots of good infomation here and the guys are first rate too.

· Premium Member
5,337 Posts

· Registered
2,142 Posts
We already have an Aaron! :mad:

I mean, Hi. Welcome! :)
Glad to see another 1919 enthusiast.
Would you care for some Nyquil?

· PhD in Over-Engineering
8,768 Posts
Now Aaron, let him get adjusted to the belt fed and ammo addiction first, before you try to get him hooked on our spirit of choice! :D

· Registered
121 Posts
I first showed up here about three months ago with no knowledge of a 1919, never build any gun before. Not even an AR or AK under my belt...a few months later I built my first gun a 1919a4. It's all because of these guys here, they are great with sharing info. I can't say enough good things about this board and the people here.

· Registered
2,185 Posts
Welcome Aaaarrroonnn

Please check your Nyquil at the door, notice the bottle pictured has been tapped. All you need here will be your 1919, lots and lots of ammo, lots and lots of Nyquil, and lots and lots of money.

Welcome aboard, lots and lots of friendly knowledgable people here and me too!

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I learned many years ago when I started working for the railroad that with out introducing yourself your just anoter pee-on. I do have firearm experience and frequent another board but the 1919 bug has bitten me. I will start reading and soon hope to contribute. Thank you all once again!

Aaron

P.S. Ill pass on the Nyquil but currently Stella Artois is treating me well!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.