1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new guy here, joined forum to build a 1929a4. My interest's are firearms and cars. My current project is a 500hp 93 Mazda rx7 1.3L rotary engine.
Thanks
Richard

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Welcome aboard. I recommended Rich sign on here. His goal is his FIRST 1919a4. Muh ha ha ha. I tried to warn him........

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For some reason I always make that same typo, anyways thanks for bringing me to the 1919 side of firearms gulf state guard as I got stuck on ak's

·
Registered
606 Posts
Welcome to the addiction. I hope you've been stock-piling your pennies. It starts with an A4 then maybe an A6. This will trickle in to an only "BA" build. Likely you'll stay with an izzy 308 then go 30.06, this may lead you down the path of a 54r conversion. After all this you may ask yourself "how hard could it be to go Canadian?(C5)"
If you go really deep, you'll start piecing an ANM2 or a M2 (because it's basically the same but different)
Once you've gone as far down that road as $$$ will allow, you'll start building MG carts (Len I'm pointing fingers at you)

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Uhhhm...your in trouble now
:cashwallet:

And welcome to your new addiction..:rofl1:

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
...Mawaaa...?

Yep...once you cross over the line there is no going back...LOL You'se guys forgot to mention the cloth belt addiction...once the link side is satisfied,it just gets worse. You'll need a 1918 Browning Belt loader...and the fun begins. Get ready...it's a loooong ride. O...yeah...welcome to our addiction...eeerrr...HOBBY.

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
Go ahead, make it a "1929a4". I know a good engraver who can fix you right up! :confused:

Welcome. Lots of help available here, some of it is even useful. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
It's called your signature.
Look in the upper right hand corner of the screen next to the logout button.
You see the word settings click that and it will take you to your settings page .
Look down the right hand side under my profile and click on my signature.
Type something there and it should appear on the bottom of each of your posts like your signature.
GW

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
So....GSG pointed you in this direction??

All I can say is - if you knew him before coming here, you were already in trouble! :rofl: Now wait for Toolman & Lucky13 to get his influence added to your addiction and watch out!! lol

Oh yeah - I forgot............................Welcome to the cult....er....club.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Welcome to the forum! To post pics, you have to use a hosting site like Photobucket, etc.
Alternatively, I'm told they can be hosted here on this site (somewhere).
After that, you basically click the image save button on the pic you want, then paste in whatever area here you choose.
Well, it SOUNDS simple!!:eek:

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
rugman59 SEZ: "....you basically click the image save button on the pic you want, then paste in whatever area here you choose...."

Yeah, it sounds simple but I haven't figured it out yet! I guess when (if) I ever decide to put some pictures up real bad 'cause I have to sell sumpin I'll figure it out, but until then....

Welcome to the Fellowship Of The Beltfed! You need to learn how to sneak things into your safe that you've "had forever" if you've got a S.O. watching the bank account. Best way to overcome the attitude which makes on have to do this is to get her to hold the rivet setting tool while you hammer the rivets, etc. Then, when you get the project finished and tested for function, let he fire off the first belt or links of ammo. DON'T relegate her to filling links or belts!!!

You'll find this site full of knowledgeable,friendly, helpful, generous folks (and maybe one or two mean ol grumps :rockets: ).

Carry On!
Gary
><>

1 - 20 of 45 Posts