1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to drop in and say hello to all! I'm new here. I'm out of Michigan. Love the site! Can't wait to dig into all the topics over the winter.

Thanks, Matt
Michigan

·
Premium Member
6,063 Posts
Welcome to the board and the addiction we have a not so helpful support group when it comes to saving money here so if you are married you may want to rethink how often you visit the site :tongue: It is the best board on the web for all things beltfed so do lots of reading and ask questions and don't forget to check out the tech forum it is a great source of info. Russ

·
Registered
695 Posts
Russ is correct. My wife became what she calls a "beltfed widow" when I started here. On here every night. Money seems to slip thru my fingers on here.
This is the BEST place for beltfeed info. When I started on here I was only wanting to build a 1919A4 so I could be happy. I was wrong. :rofl::rofl:

Needless to say I have a few now.

Welcome to the forum and the gang on here. A great group here.

Steamer

·
Registered
215 Posts
Welcome I am also fairly new and from Michigan and you definitely came to the right place. This is a great bunch of guys.J.R.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Always good to have the opportunity to welcome someone new. We do try to keep a happy home here, be helpful and give half-hearted warnings about how much money you are going to part with as you grow addicted to this stuff as we all have become. :help: I see from the KCR thread that you are into some transferable stuff. We have many experienced class III guys here, as well as the general membership who are mostly in the semi auto world. But all are happy to help you with info, technical expertise and to encourage you to join us in the depths of the belt fed money pit! :rofl:

·
BeltFed GURU
4,394 Posts
Labanaktis,
I am Green with envy about the Swedish K :D ,John Malkovich has nothing on me for a true Love of them .
If you are looking for a :help: group , well yes we help :rolleyes: we help you spend Money :rofl::rofl: !! We are an addiction group but we do not cure it ,we encourage it :tongue: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Muw HA HA HA HA hahahahahahahaha !
Abandon all hope ye who dare enter this hallowed Forum !!!
Welcome aboard :thumbup: !

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcomes! Ever since I missed out on a 1919 Ramo right side plate....its been playing on my mind... That was 4 years go.... I was still really new to the NFA world then. I'm sure we all have our should of/ would have now moments!

on the money issues.... never enough.

Thanks, Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts