1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So after running low on these for some time, we got more of these made and tweaked them just a bit. The radius on the feeding edge has been increased so they are quite usable as is. They may have more radius added to match the Remington and RIA profiles, or just to suit taste. We leave the bottom edge square because that matches the Westinghouse profile, but it's easy to bevel that when building if desired. Last ones we made were a long time ago, so costs went up a bit. But they are now available for $65 shipped, rivets included. If more than one is needed, we can fit a few in a small flate rate box. Since bracket orders will be shipped in a padded envelope, 1st Class Mail.

Contact me via e-mail or PM through the forum, or go to our website for our company contact info. Link to site is in my signature below. Thanks!

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rollin, Those are just beautiful...Just beautiful. :bawling:

Steamer ;)
Thanks! Yours went out this morning. I wish I could take credit for the fine machine work, but y'all know I have people who make very nice stuff like this for me. I just figure out what we need, make it happen with the magic of the amazing machine shops I am blessed to work with, and then I build my guns. My skills are in the building and finishing, I leave the serious machining for those far more talented then I.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Got the bracket today and I must say this is really nice. Better looking in hand than in a pic.

Plan is to add it to the LSP this weekend and rivet up the receiver.

Steamer

·
Registered
786 Posts
Got a couple of these brackets from Rollin, gorgeous work as always. Have used a number of them in the past and they are an excellent product.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts