1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Hello Guys!! been a few years away doing other things(Life happens) And the new site is much different than I remember. I may be asking questions soon as I get back up to speed. Anyway just wanted to say hi to a few of you that may remember me and the the others that I have not met yet. I may need to repost my spare parts box picks again too I suspect. I will research that one later.

Take care Guys!
Chris(Bmbrzmn101)

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
Good to see you back Chris I am sure you noticed things have changed.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, and many new names too! Thanks , will chat soon I hope.
Chris

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
11,987 Posts
Chris! Good to see you back, old friend. A few of us old timers still hang out here a bit. Feels like old home week now!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! Yep strange what brings us back. Retired from medical field last year, Then took care of my mom for a few months after a car wreck, went to work back in aviation and ended up quitting that job due to me needing shoulder surgery. Now about 6-7 weeks post op and thought I would check in on you guys to see what trouble you all had gotten into. And my son is chomping at the bit to take the water cooled out(still have never fired it smh. So I needed to relearn so old skills. Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts