1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been a member for a couple of months trying to get my first semi 1919.
I have a possible deal in the works and hope all works well with it. With the economy the way it is this is taking longer than I want it to but not much choice these days. I have talked to a few members here and everyone has been more than helpful. First I am hoping to get the 1919 and then the tripod and related equipment to go along with it.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Welcome aboard! Be sure to go to the manuals section and download the SNL A-6 manual this will increase your knowledge. Also there will be a 50 question pop quiz in the morning.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't even have my first one yet and find myself working on number two. I see a pattern devolping.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
Welcome to the addiction :cashwallet: if you are married I hope your wife is understanding! and yes they are addictive and multiply rapidly so be careful, ask questions, check out 1919tech.com for loads of great info and most of all have fun.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Rustyiron, I know we had a chat on the M14 forum. Glad you are finding some help here, and I look forward to seeing what you are acquiring. There are good options out there for you. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Bwaaaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Another one slowly sinks into the depths of beltfed poverty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board!!!!!!!! The knowledge here always astounds me - if you have a question I'm pretty sure someone will have the right answer!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really like those B.A.R. Rifles too. Nice looking collection you have there. I have to stay on tract with the 1919's for now. LOL too many different choices in guns out there are already calling my name.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts