1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from OK. Been a lurker for a while reading up on these things and finally joined about a month ago. I'd been on the fence about having one built from a parts kit vs. buying one done then I went to talk to the local machine gun gunsmith who had no interest in such a build so that dictates my direction for now.
Big fan of John Browning guns...I guess thats my "niche" in collecting and thought I would venture away from his more traditional stuff and learn up on the M1919's. I'm sure I'll have some more questions along the way. So far I've found most info I've been looking for but I wont be afraid to ask if I cant find it.
Anywho, thanks for having me...hope to join the crowd real soon!

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Like your Federal Government, we're here to help. :D
CaptMax

·
12,509 Posts
thousands of 1919a have been built in association with this site. either buying from folks who happen to be members or just by asking questions.

ask away.

but heres a quick primer of things available here. I will list the item and then the member(s) to contact or look up

Rivets- MSG
Side Plates- TomT Karma Metal Products
Side Plates- BrassCartridge Halo Mfg
Trigger and sear- TomT Karma Metal Products
internal machine work- 30calmachinegunner (almost everyone uses him) inexpensive and quick

·
Registered
531 Posts
c'mon in, the water's warm and calm...... :rofl::rofl::rofl: :help:

Seriously though, you've found the best site on the net for anything JMB or beltfed related in general...... Welcome aboard! :D

·
12,509 Posts
At my worst I owned:
1 full auto 1919 transferable
12 semi auto 1919
10 post sample bolts

5 unbuilt kits

·
Registered
101 Posts
At my worst I owned:
1 full auto 1919 transferable
12 semi auto 1919
10 post sample bolts

5 unbuilt kits
That sounds like a belt feed version of the 12 Days of Christmas.

If you want one built, I suggest John McGuire.

DaveB

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Welcome aboard headspace headspace headspace

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Welcome aboard! Do yourself (and the rest of us) a favor, download the SNL A-6 which you can find by clicking on the "Articles" tab then Manuals then the SNL it is the Sears catalog of the A4, A5, A6 gives pictures and correct nomenclature also for your reading pleasure try the m1919tech.com site created by a communal effort of many of the members here.

I would have piped you aboard but the wife hid my bosun's pipe again.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Welcome to the Fellowship Of The Beltfed! You'll find lots of knowledge and good people here, and there are no dumb questions, except those not asked.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts