1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought an all matching refurbed 1943 PU a while back, and it's just kinda sat in the safe. Well I finally took her out to the range to sight her in, and fell in love with the scope and trigger pull immediately. Didn't take long to have her clover leafing the bullseye. Left the range and did a little hog control with her, and could not believe the dropping power, and ruggedness of the PU. Ended the night with Enemy at the Gates while scrubbing her down. The ease of takedown and maintenance was impressive. I can easily say I have a new found love for the mosin, and she'll be seeing the range and wilderness allot more now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448642602.255378.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448642617.755254.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448642630.005365.jpg

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I bought one a little over a year ago as I knew the original scoped models were drying up. I think I paid 550 (when Mosins were 139 a piece). Worth every penny. Here in NY we cant own anything fun so we are reduced to enjoying bolt guns, and the Mosin is my favorite of them all.

Except the M44. They can keep that little abomination.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought one a little over a year ago as I knew the original scoped models were drying up. I think I paid 550 (when Mosins were 139 a piece). Worth every penny. Here in NY we cant own anything fun so we are reduced to enjoying bolt guns, and the Mosin is my favorite of them all.

Except the M44. They can keep that little abomination.
I was in the same boat. Always kinda wanted one, but for the money I had rather spent a little more for a Garand or carbine. When I saw how much they had gone up, I realized the time to buy was now!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452352190.053763.jpg

"My father was a musician in Stalingrad. During the German occupation, the sound of his violin filled the air with magnificent music - Korsakov, Stasov - many of the great nationalist composers. To my countrymen, it was a symbol of hope. To the Germans, it was a symbol of defiance."

Here's one for #snipersaturday . Enjoy the COD reference. All matching refurbed 1943 Izzy.

·
Banned
21 Posts
I should have bought one myself. I remember Aim had them for $500 about 3 years ago. I figured I would get around to getting one eventually.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts