1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Watercooled Addict
1,975 Posts
Same as buying an in-state machinegun. The only difference is you can bring in a c&r gun from out of state without having to go through a dealer. Out of state transfers directly to you. Once it is in log it into your book and you are done.
Im assuming you know how a regular transfer works, if not let me know and I will go through that also.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.