·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going through some pictures and video, thought some of you might like this

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
One thing we found when shooting at night is that unless there is illumination you can't see shxt. You can see the tracers going out, but nothing of what you are shotting at, and not even the hill unless something lights it up. we popped some 40 mike mike flares at OFASTS which worked well. totally fun to shoot tracer though.....

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
These are a couple from the Big Sandy shoot,the first is the Sherman letting it all go at once then a sot of some of the parachute flares,they light thing up very well!

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Nice video's guys and while it is not the same as being there it is all we might get this year due to the covid so keep them coming.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Have they said for sure it is canceled this fall? After my wife saw the pictures she planned on going with me next time! I just wish I could have remembered how to take video with my camera when I was there!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have they said for sure it is canceled this fall? After my wife saw the pictures she planned on going with me next time! I just wish I could have remembered how to take video with my camera when I was there!
Yes I heard from them on there instagram page yesterday

1 - 17 of 17 Posts