1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
With Remington's bankruptcy almost finalized i will soon find myself out of a job and having to move back to Pennsylvania from Alabama. I have several suppressors, what do i need to do to notify the atf of an address change?
Thank you and best regards,
BP

·
Registered
49 Posts
ATF Form 5320.20

There is a box to check stating that it is a permanent move. I don't remember how many items fit on a for 5320.20 but there is room to list multiple items.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Notification is optional for aow and silencer if that helps. I used the email address on the last couple of submissions and turnaround was quick, maybe 3 weeks +/-

Reactions: Colt44mag21

·
11,839 Posts
Notification is optional for aow and silencer if that helps. I used the email address on the last couple of submissions and turnaround was quick, maybe 3 weeks +/-
haven't seen you here in quite a bit!

Lone Ranger's word is always the way to go with NFA and ATF questions.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So i would just use the atf email address, give them my current and moving address with my serial numbers, and thats it?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
So i would just use the atf email address, give them my current and moving address with my serial numbers, and thats it?
Don't forget Part 1, item 9: Mode of Transportation. If you are moving the items yourself, specify "Personal Vehicle".

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What email address do i send it too?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
What email address do i send it too?
Email to [email protected] You must to send your completed and signed documents in duplicate to this email address. Also make sure Part 1, item 3: From (month, day, year) is 30 days or more from the date you email your request to BATF. Leave Part 1, item 3: To (month, day, year) empty.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Email to [email protected] You must to send your completed and signed documents in duplicate to this email address. Also make sure Part 1, item 3: From (month, day, year) is 30 days or more from the date you email your request to BATF. Leave Part 1, item 3: To (month, day, year) empty.
Thank you mg34 dan, and everyone, for your responses! I appreciate you all!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts