1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Just how in the blithering FKKK is the NRA legally in a SECRET meeting with the ATF????????????
When did they become legal elected representatives in our government? Even if they were elected, why have the meeting in secret???:mad:
This crap makes me sick to my stomach. I think the NRA IS THE BATFE now.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
We shall see....

If,in fact,any of this is true....then there will be hell to pay at the national level. The ATF should be allowed to fry in it's own stupidity. It's also time to reign in other 'regulatory-agencies' that think they have LE powers and have their own armed agents..USPS,EPA,OSHA,etc.,. Hope this can of worms turns ugly for those who have tried to 'dance-with-the-devil'.

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
What a load of . . .

This smells like some guy trying to make big bucks blogging from his mother's basement. The NRA rakes in millions using the ATF as a whipping boy. There must be big money in flogging them both. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
If,in fact,any of this is true....then there will be hell to pay at the national level. The ATF should be allowed to fry in it's own stupidity. It's also time to reign in other 'regulatory-agencies' that think they have LE powers and have their own armed agents..USPS,EPA,OSHA,etc.,. Hope this can of worms turns ugly for those who have tried to 'dance-with-the-devil'.

It's called Unintended Consequences

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
No mention of the upside for NRA. Downside is easy - potential evaporation of membership and more importantly member money leading to guys making a mil/yr looking for jobs. No explanation as to why other segments of the gun lobby whose leadership would be in line to suck up that currency remaining silent on the treachery. Chris Cox denied it - that was cited as proof it's true, but I also suspect if he had confirmed it that would be cited as proof it's true.

I won't pretend to know the answer, but without further explanation it's not making sense. Like a few years ago on this board when we got told the Chinese bought every mortgage in the US and were going to evict all the owners. Then some wise guy asked what the Chinese were going to do with all the vacant houses they paid for and the thread just sort of died.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I did copy and paste this to the NRA when this first appeared here, asking their take on it -- no reply as of yet.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts