1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to raise some fast cash for my healthcare. Trying to avoid auctions and time constraints to run them.
Is anyone interested in:
1928 Thompson kits with display receivers in the white and Lyman sights. These are the Russian guns from years back that came through Cole’s.
1919A5 kits never opened from APEX two years ago. Could be BA guns inside … I’ll never know.
1917A1 parts for early conversion guns. Not complete but all the hard parts… to include 1928 water jackets, original 1917A1 complete sights/top covers with MP marked bottom plates and both new GI spec Left and Right plates I made …stripped
1928 Colt Watercooled with AA sights complete with my RHSP … mount available to purchaser.
BAR kits with billet receivers
RPD kits with DPMS receivers and semi parts to convert Have two complete with all Ammo cans belts tools etc as sold by Allegheny Arms decades ago. Buy both and it all ships in the original crate.
Bren MK II kit
MG42 kit
MG34 kit
PPSH kit uncut trunion
MG 34 ez complete original cut receiver
LakeSide/Tippman 1919 .22 kit with 1st choice accessories to buyer of dual spade grips and extra bottom plate for possible post sample.
Vickers complete to include RHSP and CAMS
Maxim 1910 snowcat with mount I have original extra left plates to build post sample
Austrian Maxim with ground/anti-aircraft tripod

let me know if you are looking for anything. I am listing bigger ticket items to make a real dent…

Please feel free to make offers I will answer questions best I can possibly some photos but my energy is being focused into treatments so be reasonable.
please please only start a discussion with me if you have genuine intention and funding to proceed with a sale. I am sorry but this time around I don’t have time for tire kickers.
Gear I don’t sell on my own soon will be going to auction and may never see the light of day.
Feel free to share the post with others who may have interest outside the 1919a4.com site for better exposure.

Thanks
Michael
Halo Mfg

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Is it possible to put a general price on any of these items?

I mean this with much respect.....Got interest but not wanting to waste your/my time haggleing.

ppsh
1917 ..stuff kits whatever it is
A5 kits

just to name a couple few prospects.
Dan in Oregon

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your health problems. Interested in a couple things but I've been out of the market for years so wouldn't have any idea of value/where to even start.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Email sent on the Tippmann kit. Praying for your speedy recovery Michael!

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Interested in the Vickers. Again,without prices it is difficult to assess a price. Please advise.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys I appreciate the well wishes but I am terminal. No coming back from this one. Prognosis is up in the air pending radiation treatment but I am looking at months to maybe a year.
I already have a sale in the works for everything remaining to sell at 85-90% of market. Final prices to be negotiated when they fly here. I was simply hoping to put some key pieces in the hands of enthusiasts before their shipping truck comes. That said I am looking for simple honest offers. Everything listed are multiple thousand dollar items. I am trying to raise $25-$40K quickly.
I don’t have the energy or time to research past sales and ended auctions for every kit to make offers.
I am not in a fire sale situation I have everything sold. I am just hoping to move some nice items on to the group at fair values.
I will be responding as time allows to people looking for complete kits. I have family arriving next week to help begin packing and shipping of any items sold.
Please be patient there is only one of me trying to deal with a lifetime of accumulation and interest from hundreds of prospective buyers. Sincere real offers will be handled first and fast.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Terminal ? [so very sorry to hear this] please believe that we ALL are so sorry to hear of your health issues. God grant you a peacefull and pain free road to travel in the coming months.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Guys I appreciate the well wishes but I am terminal. No coming back from this one. Prognosis is up in the air pending radiation treatment but I am looking at months to maybe a year.
I already have a sale in the works for everything remaining to sell at 85-90% of market. Final prices to be negotiated when they fly here. I was simply hoping to put some key pieces in the hands of enthusiasts before their shipping truck comes. That said I am looking for simple honest offers. Everything listed are multiple thousand dollar items. I am trying to raise $25-$40K quickly.
I don’t have the energy or time to research past sales and ended auctions for every kit to make offers.
I am not in a fire sale situation I have everything sold. I am just hoping to move some nice items on to the group at fair values.
I will be responding as time allows to people looking for complete kits. I have family arriving next week to help begin packing and shipping of any items sold.
Please be patient there is only one of me trying to deal with a lifetime of accumulation and interest from hundreds of prospective buyers. Sincere real offers will be handled first and fast.
I am hoping you can enjoy the time with family and friends and get all things done the way you want them done my friend.

I enjoyed our conversation and I am happy that we struck a deal on Maxim 1910 parts kit.

Reach out to me anytime and I wish you the best.

·
Registered
153 Posts
God bless brother. If there is anything you still want to shoot before your time comes, there may be probably someone here that could help make that come true.

My kids and I will be praying for you that you have as much time and comfort as possible.

·
Premium Member
7,018 Posts
Just spoke with Mike and my thoughts and prayers are with both him and Karen. I have your back brother and as I mentioned just forget this stuff and focus on what is important. Enjoy your time together and go have some fun because you are about to go down a very hard road and while I am here for you that is a road we all travel alone.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I wish you the best mike I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Whenever you get a moment I'd be interested in picking up a bar kit depending on your asking price.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
PM sent on RPD kit.

Publicly I will say kudos to you for announcing your diagnosis. May your days be trouble free.

·
12,607 Posts
Thats terrible news. Good luck and we all hope that the remaining time is far better than you are preparing for

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Surely not the type of news I was expecting to read when I logged in this morning. I am shocked and saddened and will pray for you to enjoy every single day that you have left. You are in our hearts and prayers my friend!

Mike--Mustangman7

1 - 20 of 41 Posts