1919 A4 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I wish you the best. It breaks my heart to lose a member. As a younger member I have learned so much from this place. I appreciate everything you have done.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this, just received the BA side plate yesterday from you. You are a upstanding gentleman and will be missed. May God be with you brother, you will be in my prayers.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Mike, I'm very sorry to hear this we will send some prayers your way brother.
I'm sure you have A lot on your mind to worry about if you have M37 plate collecting dusk I be willing to pay $1500. 2k for a plate if that can help you any way. Jesse

·
Premium Member
7,038 Posts
Just so you all know I had a long talk with Mike and told him to pull this thread. He maybe has days/weeks left so this stuff is the last thing he should be worried about at this point in the game. At the end of the day, it is just "stuff" and does not matter. So try not to bother him and let him enjoy what time he has left with his wife and family.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks Russ!
To be clear I am hoping for some comfort response to radiation that will give me a quantity of better quality life, it is on the terms of months to a year with what I know today. I start radiation in less than ten days and then time will tell my tumor reaction.
That said I am on a short timeframe for anything.
I believe all the firearms will now be handled in a manner I am happy with after I am gone.
I will not pursue this anymore with regards to accepting offers… funny because only two actual cash offers were made. I accepted one for the 1910 Maxim.
As I continue to organize the shop for sale I will only offer items with prices set. I still have a few M2HB plates, FN 30’plates and triggers some engraving errrors to discount and miscellaneous parts and pieces that may be of interest.
Sorry to work everyone up only to go nowhere. Human nature I guess to not want to make the first offer and risk being too high or too low on my part. Just figured everyone knows the actual market values already and people looking for things could have been put together with the parts from my inventory, while I was still around to appreciate who received the parts.
I am learning to just let go and know good friends are watching out for my wife. In the end that level of community is why I stuck it out through all the years and BATFE scrutiny.
You are all a part of something bigger than you may realize
My best to all of you and the hobby for the future!
Michael
Halo Mfg

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
Prayers inbound. Regrettably such posts are far too common here, primarily due to most of us being men of an age at which these things happen.

I'm not crass enough to tell you not to worry about the money, but I will tell you that the most valuable asset you own right now is time. I recommend you devote your energies to investing it as wisely as possible. MSG

·
Premium Member
7,038 Posts
Mike you know I will have your back brother until the end and then whatever else it takes. Go have fun and do what ever you want at this point in the game and spend the time with your wife, family ad of course Parker. I am here for you and I will tell you here, I love you and appreciate your friendship over the years, and cherish the time we have spent together.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Prayers heading your way Michael. Glad to have spent some time with you at the albany mg shoot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking to raise some fast cash for my healthcare. Trying to avoid auctions and time constraints to run them.
Is anyone interested in:
1928 Thompson kits with display receivers in the white and Lyman sights. These are the Russian guns from years back that came through Cole’s.
1919A5 kits never opened from APEX two years ago. Could be BA guns inside … I’ll never know.
1917A1 parts for early conversion guns. Not complete but all the hard parts… to include 1928 water jackets, original 1917A1 complete sights/top covers with MP marked bottom plates and both new GI spec Left and Right plates I made …stripped
1928 Colt Watercooled with AA sights complete with my RHSP … mount available to purchaser.
BAR kits with billet receivers
RPD kits with DPMS receivers and semi parts to convert Have two complete with all Ammo cans belts tools etc as sold by Allegheny Arms decades ago. Buy both and it all ships in the original crate.
Bren MK II kit
MG42 kit
MG34 kit
PPSH kit uncut trunion
MG 34 ez complete original cut receiver
LakeSide/Tippman 1919 .22 kit with 1st choice accessories to buyer of dual spade grips and extra bottom plate for possible post sample.
Vickers complete to include RHSP and CAMS
Maxim 1910 snowcat with mount I have original extra left plates to build post sample
Austrian Maxim with ground/anti-aircraft tripod

let me know if you are looking for anything. I am listing bigger ticket items to make a real dent…

Please feel free to make offers I will answer questions best I can possibly some photos but my energy is being focused into treatments so be reasonable.
please please only start a discussion with me if you have genuine intention and funding to proceed with a sale. I am sorry but this time around I don’t have time for tire kickers.
Gear I don’t sell on my own soon will be going to auction and may never see the light of day.
Feel free to share the post with others who may have interest outside the 1919a4.com site for better exposure.

Thanks
Michael
Halo Mfg
Sir, would appreciate a chance to purchase the Lakeside 22 kit. I sent a email. Jacob

·
Registered
966 Posts
Terrible news. I hope you get the best of breaks out of an otherwise bad situation. Your legacy and positive influence on the community is appreciated.

1928 side plate, if you have one.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts